Manage temperature sensitive medications and vaccines with confidence.
The QLock Station assists your efforts to meet regulatory guidelines for the proper storage of medications and vaccines to maintain stability and potency by restricting access to refrigerated and other temperature-sensitive medications to authorized personnel. The QLock can be placed on existing side-door refrigerators, freezers, warmers and other storage devices within your facility.
- Monitors internal storage temperatures of refrigerators, warmers and other storage devices electronically
- Alerts users when storage temperatures fall outside of defined high and low temperature limits
- Automates vaccine management (vaccine names, dosages received, expiration dates, manufacturers and lot numbers)
- Reduces manual processes by automating inventory tracking and reorders
- Integrates with additional Cubex technologies to automate 100% of inventory
- Integrates with additional Cubex technologies to automate 100% of veterinary inventory
- Due to the variety of refrigerators, QLock units are supplied in two different configurations: • Flat-door units: for refrigerators with a flat door surface • Round-door units: for refrigerators with a curved door surface
- QLock Station touchscreen PC
- Refrigerator NOT included